7 Brilliant Irish Gifts for Father’s Day
This Father’s Day is going to be extra emotional in many families. For some, dad has stepped up during the pandemic and helped in new ways. In others, dad has been badly missed as households stayed apart to keep safe. This Father’s Day is time to make up for those missed moments and thank dad for all the ways he’s helped you get through the last year.
If your dad likes Irish gifts, here are seven he’s sure to love.
Irish Gifts for Father’s Day above $100
- Irish Pewter Celtic Chess Set – This stunning chess set features pieces representing figures from Irish mythology and a wooden board. It gives dad a beautiful way to spend time with loved ones again. And these distinctive pieces are quite a conversation starter.
- History of Ireland Cuff Links – So many special events have been postponed. This Father’s Day you can help dad look great when he goes to weddings and other events or just goes out for a special dinner with these sterling silver cuff links featuring symbols depicting the history of Ireland.
- Claddagh Ring – Remind him of your love, loyalty and friendship with one of the most beloved Irish gifts, a sterling silver Claddagh ring. This enduring symbol named for a Galway fishing village says clearly that separation doesn’t dim your affection for him. Worn on the right hand, it refers to friendship and family love. On the left hand, it refers to romantic love.
Irish Gifts for Father’s Day for less than $100
- Leather & Silver Celtic Bracelet – This stylish men’s bracelet features braided leather and silver engraved with Celtic knots. It’s great for everyday wear. Help dad develop his look this Father’s Day with this Celtic bracelet that harkens back to ancient times.
- Celtic Garden Thermometer – If he loves pottering around the garden, this Irish blessings outdoor thermometer is just the thing. Made from recycled, rust-free aluminum, it brings the charm of Ireland to his back yard. And yes, it will give an accurate temperature reading, making it as practical as it is gorgeous.
- Set of Belleek Mugs – Now that he’s able to share a cup of tea with friends again, these charming, masculine Belleek mugs help him sip in style. They come in two different sets of four mugs each. Which would he prefer? Colorful garden insects or black and white Victorian etchings?
- Irish T-shirt – Now that dad’s out and about more, his wardrobe might need some updating. Father’s Day is a great excuse to get him a fun Irish T-shirt. With so many to choose from, you’re sure to find one that will quickly become his favorite tee.
Father’s Day is just around the corner, so don’t wait too long to pick the perfect Irish gifts for dad. However you celebrate, remind him that even if you don’t need him to slay monsters under your bed or help you prepare for a math or driving test, he’s still one of the most important men in your life.