Are you searching for the perfect Irish gifts for the women in your life? Whether she’s your mother, daughter, sister, partner or bestie, we have a few ideas that are sure to please – especially if she loves Celtic culture and design. Here are nine ideas for what to put under her tree this Christmas.
Gorgeous Irish Jewelry for Her
Jewelry has a way of making us feel special. Irish jewelry connects us a whole heritage and culture with an amazing history.
- Irish Claddagh Ring – A perennial favorite, this iconic Irish design has been a token of Love, Loyalty & Friendship for generations. An ideal gift for the special Irishwoman in your life. It is a piece she will treasure forever, both for the significant sentiment symbolized in it’s design and for the eternal connection to Ireland.
- Connemara Marble Jewelry – If she prefers the Wild Atlantic Way to the cities, she’ll be thrilled to wear a piece of it. Jewelry featuring real Connemara marble is distinctively Irish. Would she prefer some Celtic knot earrings or a regal Tara brooch?
- Celtic Spirals Stretch Bracelet – If she prefers bold, statement jewelry to more delicate pieces, she’ll adore this chunky bracelet featuring swirls inspired by the entrance stones of the ancient Newgrange monument in County Meath.
- History of Ireland Jewelry – Ireland’s incredible history is an inspiration and a reminder of how resilient we are. A pendant decorated with symbols our past is a beautiful way to feel connected to your roots.
Thoughtful Ways for Her to Store Her Celtic Jewelry
A beautiful way to store her special pieces is always a great Christmas gift for her. It’s useful and it acknowledges her passion for jewelry.
- Belleek Daisy Trinket Box – Her elegant jewelry deserves a suitably beautiful home. This delightfully delicate trinket box from Belleek is as pretty as her favorite jewelry. Belleek began using this daisy motif in the 1890s.
- Jewelry Travel Wallet – For the woman who likes to look her best on the go, a jewelry wallet is a must. This green leather one is embossed with a classic shamrock motif and features two zipped compartments.
More Irish Gifts to Pamper Her
We all love a bit of pampering and elegance. Here are three more Christmas gift suggestions for her, and they send the message loud and clear that you think she is a queen and should indulge herself.
- Crystal Vase – Nothing tells your mother ‘I’m an adult and done breaking your stuff quite as elegantly as giving her a crystal vase or a set of crystal glasses. Irish crystal adds luxury to her day.
- Belleek Tea for One Set – What woman hasn’t yearned for a quiet cuppa in peace? This beautiful Parian China set lets her know you get it.
- Shawl – Winter is the time to wrap up with style. From Book of Kells inspired designs to minimalist modern to traditional Aran knit, the right Irish shawl will keep her snuggly warm and stylish.
Whether you live together or wish you could see each other more, Irish gifts for Christmas are a
perfect way to remind her how glad you are that she’s in your life.