It’s time to make your list and check it twice. Somewhere on many of our lists is a man who is not exactly easy to buy for. Maybe he has just about everything he wants, or maybe he doesn’t like to announce what he wants. Don’t worry. We have nine suggestions of perfect Irish gifts to put under his Christmas tree.
Our Favorite Irish Christmas Presents for Men
Dads, partners, brothers, sons, uncles and friends – there is something for everyone here, especially if they love Irish culture. These presents for him are practical, high-quality, stylish and great value. Who doesn’t love that! Better still, you can get them online, saving time and staying safe.
- Lucky Irish Penny – Who doesn’t need a bit of luck now and then? This authentic Irish penny does more than symbolize good luck. Every time he looks at it, it reminds him that you care.
- St. Christopher Medal – These days, we all have extra worries about our loved ones travelling. St. Christopher is the patron saint of travellers. This medal is a stylish way for him to wear a reminder that he is loved.
- Tweed Cap – This practical and iconic hat looks great on men of all ages and works with all kinds of styles. Tweed caps have been protecting Irish men from the elements for generations, so it won’t go out of fashion.
- Aran Knit Hat and Scarf – Help him stay warm as the temperatures drop with a gorgeous Aran knit hat and scarf of snuggly Marino wool. It’s a stylish way to make celebrating Irish culture part of his everyday life.
- Celtic Design Belt Buckle – A belt buckle with a Celtic motif is a subtle and stylish way to wear his roots every day. Choices include shamrock, Irish flag and a variety of Celtic knot designs.
Make His Irish Gifts Personal
If he’s got Irish roots, you can give a present that celebrates that with his family name and coat or arms.
- Coat of Arms Necklace – It isn’t always easy to find the right jewelry for him, but a necklace featuring his family coat of arms is perfect for anyone. Choose from different styles to get the one that’s right for him.
- Family Coat of Arms Wallet – Details count. A leather wallet personalized with his family coat of arms is a sophisticated, distinguished touch. Perfect for the man who is confident enough to be himself and humble enough to respect his roots.
- Personalized Irish Whiskey Flask – The ultimate in reusable drinks containers! He can bring something to warm him up when he goes camping or to the big game, or he can enjoy raising eyebrows using it as a water bottle on his run.
Whether he’s near or far this holiday, these Irish gifts are sure to bring a smile to his face.